Tuesday, January 12, 2016

#TeacherFriends Twitter Chat 1/12 TONIGHT: Music & Movement w RockingDanTM


TUESDAY! TONIGHT! TWITTER! 
#TeacherFriends visit OZ!
I am so excited to welcome 
Rocking Dan Teacher Man
to our spotlight tonight! 
Dan will be tweeting from Melbourne, 
AUSTRALIA!!!


The power of technology! 
I don't even know WHAT time zone that is, 
but I know that it will already be 'tomorrow' as we chat with Dan!!! 

Though we haven't met in real life just yet..... 
We share the passion for making music & movement 
the central delivery system for learning to take place. 

Dan has had an incredible milestone and has hit 
ONE MILLION VIEWS 
on his YouTube channel. 

Very clearly, he is harnessing technology and has a worldwide fanclub of followers.

Here are the questions for tonight's chat. 
Think of it as an 'open-book' format.  


Knowing the questions ahead of time is designed to help you follow the conversation more easily. 
I use the free format at Tweetdeck to help me follow and join in the conversation. 

These are the questions that Dan has designed. Honest. 
But it will be 'easy' to respond with favorites of my own. 

Here are the links to my two favorite/professional videos, 
thanks to the vision at Zaner-Bloser corporate office! 




And here's my school visit in NY captured by the principal! 
One of my many, all-time-favorite author/illustrator presentations. 


And I LUV this one at a family concert where we're performing 
"You're Wonderful" 
for the audience of parents.



I can't wait to learn from Dan tonight and hear more about his work. 
ESPECIALLY his crafting songs with his students! 

Three lucky winners will receive a digital prize package from Dan of his music! 

***In order to be eligible to win, 
all you have to do is get your name/details entered on our Google Doc 
that will be tweeted through out the night!

Take a look at our upcoming guests. 
We're working hard behind the scenes to make each week relevant.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...