Sunday, July 26, 2015

My Webinar Goes International and Hits #1! FREE PD Credit!


BUCKET LIST BUCKET LIST BUCKET LIST!!!

NUMBER ONE FOR THE WEEK!
YOU CAN STILL EARN PD CREDIT!!! 
Here's the LINK for your watching!

What do Costa Rica, Newfoundland, Honduras, the Virgin Islands, Morocco, Paris, the Ukraine and Freeport, Bahamas all have in common? What if you throw Alaska into the mix, will that help your guessing process? 

Yes. Each of those diverse places on the globe was represented by an individual interested in the quality of Early Childhood Education at my webinar last week. Each of those global destinations was a part of the roll call of 619 who came 'in real time' to watch my webinar! 

Yes. My passport is up-to-date and I'm willing to meet my #TeacherFriends IRL! 



Teachers! Parents! You name it. They were in attendance. 

Frog Street Press really knows how to support the ECE community! They offer a monthly webinar and you can receive credit for attending each one. This month, I got to be the lead off batter for SPLASH! Perfect timing! Their catalog of past presentations reads like a "Who's Who" and I'm delighted to get to tag along with the dignitaries!

Early Childhool Learning Solutions Poster 1 

Click through to attend the recording of the earlier webinars.
{You have to 'open-an-account' and then you're in.} 

Dr. Marianne Gibbs Fine Motor Skills
Mary Jo Huff Storytelling 
Steve Spangler Science 
Kim Vij: Teachers Maximize Pinterest  
LITTLE OL' ME: DEBBIE CLEMENT: Making Monday Matter!







Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...