Thursday, August 21, 2014

Readers and Writers and Teachers: OH MY!


Have I mentioned that I'm in Hawaii? 
Have I mentioned that I am taking a gen-u-ine vacation? 
Have I mentioned that it is quite a distance between WI + HI? 

I found some awesome photos in my camera memory cards...........
during the flight between here and there. 

There's a little theme here. 





We will return to the mainland all together too soon. 

Very hard to leave paradise. 

The trip of a lifetime! 

Take a peek around our Island of Kauai. 
Yes. This is the backdrop for Jurassic Park. 
And Pirates of the Caribbean. 
And South Pacific. 
And King Kong. 
And Blue Hawaii. 
And Raiders of the Lost Ark. 
And Fantasy Island. 

You get the idea! 
Pretty amazing place!!!!!

(Here's a few pictures for those of you that somehow have not seen them on FB or IG.)



Photo: Lighthouse LUV! Our postcard adventure continues as we explore the north shore!


Photo: My rendition of a happy Hawaiian Hula..... On yet another private beach! #blessed

Photo: Paradise report. Today's agenda? Make a school visit in Anahola HAWAI'I and sing with KinderKids, beach, beach, beach. Twitter Chat w my Tweeps. Evening luau where tradition meets Circ du Soleil!!!! That's us yesterday aboard snorkel tour and me seeing a mermaid!!!!!

Photo: Yes! I did get my Hawaiian lei! I never expected the Kauai tongue!

Photo: Can you believe this? Did you see Jurassic Park? This is where they discovered the eggs!!!! I took a three hour hike through the National Tropical Botanical Garden!!!! This is the Allerton Garden!!!! 30 hours left in paradise!

If you think it looks like we had an amazing time, that I was deliriously happy and that I'm willing to go on another adventure -- you're right! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...