Sunday, August 3, 2014

Back to School Resource RoundUP Encyclopedia + SALE!

Back to School Resources with Debbie Clement at RainbowsWithinReach

BACK-to-School ENCYCLOPEDIA! 
Welcome to my first ever ENCYCLOPEDIA of resources. I thought it would help 'new-comers' to have one spot on my blog to have a quick reference to TONS of other RoundUPs I've created over the years. THIS IS IT! 

I am an author-illustrator making my way through schools, libraries and conferences sharing my multi-sensory, multi-disciplined approach to Early Childhood. My books literally build a bridge between singing and reading. Each of my three traditional picture books is based on a song I've written and recorded. To make that foundation complete, there's a CD insert included in each book! Behold my three children!

Three Picture Books by Debbie Clement of Rainbows Within Reach

Yes. They are all available at Teachers Pay Teachers
Yes. They will be on sale during every site-wide sale. 
Yes. There is a two day back-to-school sale tomorrow.
Yes. I have jumped the gun and put my TpT store on sale, TODAY! 

Back-to-School Sale at Teachers Pay Teachers: Debbie Clement Materials on SALE! 

One more word from our sponsors and then we'll get to work! 
Encyclopedia to come!!!


This is the first season of Back-to-School since we have become distributors of the Wobble Seats! The inquiries are pouring in as people have some new dollars for the new year. These are the superlative choice for allowing your students/children to be 'moving' as they work. 



Wobble Seat: ACTIVE sitting for KORE and MORE with Debbie Clement

Click to this link for ordering info. 
Click back here to see my intro and our PEEPS wobbling!

Wobble Seat Endorsement from Occupational Therapist Perspective at RainbowsWithinReach

HERE WE GO! 
THE GO-TO RoundUP of my Favorite BACK-to-School Resources! 
Be sure you pin now for future reference!
{Thanks for each pin: UBBER helpful. I'm VERY grateful!}


Back-to-School Encyclopedia: DOZENS of RoundUPs w THOUSANDS of photos! via Debbie Clement



Here's an article of well over 200 "Back-to-School" Bulletin Boards and Decorated Doors. I put this together earlier this summer and I can see well over 40,000 views already. The article is already climbing my Top-10 List of most views ever! You're going to want this one. I promise! 

THE Collection of over 200 Back-to-School Bulletin Boards at RainbowsWithinReach

Here's my latest article of TONS of images on classroom organization.
There's MORE than 185 brilliant ideas. 
Gather a couple new favorites and watch your day improve! 

185 Ideas to Organize your Classroom NOW! {RoundUP at RainbowsWithinReach}

Here's my MEGA collection of Word Wall presentations.
Ever wonder how other teachers present their word walls? 
Now you've got plenty of research in one place.  


Word Walls & Environmental Print RoundUP at RainbowsWithinReach

Do you want to see how other teachers establish their classroom rules?
Here's a RoundUP with over 70 such visuals.

There are class pledges. 
There are anchor charts. 
There are bulletin boards!  

71 Examples of Classroom Rules: RoundUP at RainbowsWithinReach

Look how many different ways I have seen teachers help 'count' the days! 
At last count there were 22 different methods in my camera's memory card. 


Count the Days: 22 Methods RoundUP at RainbowsWithinReach

Once you get your counting-the-days system figured out, 
then move along to this RoundUP filled with graphs and charts. 
The perfect compliment to your math studies. 

Graph & Diagram RoundUP: 125 Ideas from REAL Classrooms at RainbowsWithinReach

Here's my original article on
"Making Math Meaningful." 

There are oodles of ideas to get your year off to a meaningful launch! 

Making MATH Meaningful in Early Childhood via RainbowsWithinReach

Here's an article with over FIFTY ideas for SHAPES! 
More on the Arts and Crafts end of the spectrum for sure. 
The geometric projects span between PreK and Kindergarten. 

50+ Creative Shape Projects (PreK thru 1st) via RainbowsWithinReach

Let's stay in STEM mode for a moment more. 
Here's a RoundUP of all sorts of ideas that have a science base. 
Get your STEM on! 

Science for Young Children, Preschool + Kindergarten Experiments (RoundUP via RainbowsWIthinReach)

Here's one of my very first RoundUPs. 
It's very close to my heart. 
It's filled to the brim with supports for visual learners and children with special needs. 

VISUAL Learning: Cues, Supports and Systems at RainbowsWithinReach

Here's an article filled with activities to do around each child's NAME! 
There are over a dozen ideas to get you started. 
One of my favorite quotes,
"The bridge to reading is through a child's name. 


Reading Begins with the Child's Name: RoundUP at RainbowsWithinReach

As you think about setting up your classroom, 
you'll be delighted to see all of the various 
Reading Corners in this RoundUP. 

Reading Corner RoundUP: Inviting Centers for Inspiring Reading via RainbowsWithinReach

Anchor Charts! Did someone say ANCHOR CHARTS? 
Here's a RoundUP with over 100 examples, 
plus tons of ways that people have their collection 'organized!' 

Anchor Charts on Hangers! Organization and Collection of Anchor Charts: RoundUP at RainbowsWithinReach

Learning needs to be FUN! 
What fun it is to learn in three dimensions! 
Here's a RoundUP of all sorts of folding, kinesthetic-type, moving projects! 

Foldables, Graphic Organizers + PopUps (RoundUP via RainbowsWithinReach)

Here's an earlier RoundUP of bulletin boards through the whole year! 
Oodles of ideas and inspiration. 
Seasonal links too! 

Bulletin Board Round-UP via RainbowsWithinReach (All Seasons!!)

Here's a RoundUP of GAZILLIONS of Handprint Projects. 
There's quite a few 'rhymes' to go with handprints....... 
suitable for the first day of school.

EPIC {Painted} Hands & Feet RoundUP at RainbowsWithinReach

Here's the article where I opened the can of worms around the 
CUTE CLASSROOM CONVERSATION. 
Listen in on numerous teachers as they voice their opinion and experience. 
You also get to see some AWESOME classrooms in the article. 

Classroom Decor: The "CUTE" Conversation (RoundUP at RainbowsWithinReach)

Here's the "welcome to Kindergarten" letter my WonderBoy received. 

Welcome to Kindergarten Letter for Parents, Poem for Kindergarten

Poem for entering Kindergarten, Poem from teacher to start the new year

Another BTS article with numerous teacher thoughts was this one
"The Role of Play in Kindergarten Today." 

Just so you know, I have a HUGE bias toward play in EVERY classroom! 

The Role of PLAY in Kindergarten Today: Insight from Professionals -- candid thoughts and concerns at RainbowsWithinReach

Here's a RoundUP of 'Created' TREES in the Classroom! 
There are some doozies! 
LIFE sized trees at that! 
Bringing the outside in! 

Trees in the Classroom (RoundUP via RainbowsWIthinReach)

What a great way to launch a new year! 
Use the series of "No David" books. 
Here are quite a few ideas teachers have used!
This RoundUP has great ideas from your peers. 

"No David!" Picture Book for Back-to-School Setting Expectations + Behavior at RainbowsWithinReach

Here's an ENORMOUS collection of Art Projects in response to Eric Carle! 
No new year gets off the ground without some classic Eric Carle! 
Incredible inspiration here

Eric Carle Birthday Bonanza Bash: Children's Art Response to the Classics at RainbowsWithinReach

How about the new-classic on your shelf! 
PETE THE CAT! 
I got to meet Michael Levine last month. 
AND HAVE DINNER WITH HIM! 
We got to share the keynote stage at ETSU Early Childhood Conference. 

Photo: How much fun can I have in THIS life? Fans of PETE unite! Michael and music are a powerful combination! We're having dinner tonight! Squeeeeeeeie!

I know that you want to see how others are using Pete! 
Jump right here to see some ideas from PreSchool and Kindergarten! 

Pete the Cat Classroom Response through Extended Projects

Since I make the illustrations for my picture books from fabric as small quilts...... 


I am always especially delighted to see 'quilt' type projects in school. 
Here's my RoundUP from last summer with OODLES of collaborative projects. 

What a great way to start your new year! 
A FRIENDSHIP quilt!! 

Quilts in the Classroom: Art Meets Geometry RoundUP at RainbowsWithinReach

I have an entire CD of songs that relate to Fine Motor work. 
The CD was commissioned by my friends at Zaner-Bloser. 
Yes. We did indeed shoot two professional videos earlier this year. 
Yes. They are nearly ready for their release. 
Yes. You will LUV them. 
Yes. It would be cool if I remember to add the links in here when they go live. 

In the meantime, you can go back to my GOLDEN edition of 
FINE MOTOR FRIDAY 
to see highlights from those 50 articles!!! 

50 Editions of Fine Motor Meets Fine Arts at RainbowsWithinReach

I think by far, the article that has had the most views in the series
is the one where I first shared 
SIX different methods of 'signing in' to school.


photo of: 6 Different Fine Motor "Sign-in" Systems used in Preschool and Kindergarten, fine motor development

For now. This concludes our Encyclopedia of Resources. 
As time allows, I'll no doubt add some more here! 

Want me to come to your school? 
Look what a great welcome I had last spring in Indiana! 

I just got an email this morning regarding my upcoming school visit in HAWAII! 
So exciting! 

Debbie Clement Welcome for Author-Illustrator School Visit

We are just beginning to get this next school year's schedule organized. NOW is the time to plant the seeds to have me come to YOUR school. It all begins with your brainstorm. I have an entire slideshow of my travels -- to get your wheels turning.



YES!!! ALL of my books may be ordered from me directly
They are also over at Teachers Pay Teachers
*I also have digital files of 'just' the song, in Mp3 format with pdfs of the support material at TpT. 


Begin the Year Performance Songs by Debbie Clement

These two are no doubt my top two digital resources: 
"You're Wonderful" 
"Red, White and Blue" 

and each is truly perfect to launch the new year! 

Would you be a sweetheart and pin this image? 

Back-to-School ENCYCLOPEDIA of Resources at RainbowsWIthinReach



Join my 160,500+ Pin Followers, Click the pic! 

Follow on Bloglovin

Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Homeschooler - TeachersPayTeachers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...