Sunday, April 20, 2014

Decorate Classroom Doors! Author School Visit Observations

Decorated Classroom Door with Undersea Theme at RainbowsWithinReach

AUTHOR ILLUSTRATOR SCHOOL VISITS

I have so much fun zipping about the countryside making visits to schools, sharing my picture books and songs. I know you enjoy looking over my shoulder at the fun I see on my travels. 

According to my analytic insight, one of your favorite things to 'see' are decorated classroom doors and bulletin boards. Have I got a couple of doors for you this time! 

Decorated Classroom Door with Sponge Bob Theme at RainbowsWithinReach

Somehow I forgot to get these posted any earlier. It's been quite a spring. These beauties are from my trip to Texas, just outside of Houston. The day was exciting due to their delay for ICE! Yes. We were slowed down, but figured out a new plan. These images go back a ways. What a way to welcome your young students to school! 


Bulletin Board with Under Water Theme via RainbowsWithinReach

We have now begun our snowbird migration. We have departed our adopted palm trees of FL and are headed to our summer haven up in Door County WI. In the meantime I have 6 different super fun visits to make in the next six days -- in three different states! Tomorrow? NASHVILLE! 


Bucket Filling System via RainbowsWithinReach


I'm thrilled to see that the word is getting out about the digital version of my song, 
"You're Wonderful"
and I'm betting that people are getting ready for their end-of-year performances. 

You're Wonderful by Debbie Clement (End of Year Performances!)

Just click the picture to go over to Teachers Pay Teachers for more of a description. 

Follow Debbie Clement on Pinterest
Click the picture to join ALMOST 150,000 followers! 

I'm so grateful for every pin! 
Thanks for sending out ripples.
That's how people find me!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...