Thursday, February 20, 2014

Snowflake Symmetry in Kindergarten + Anchor Charts

Snowflake Symmetry in Kindergarten via RainbowsWithinReach

Symmetry! 
Symmetry in Snowflakes! 
Symmetry in KINDERGARTEN!!!

I just LUV LUV LUV seeing what children are capable of creating! 
These are simply stellar examples of what is possible. 

Using Pattern Shaped Pieces to Create Symmetric Snowflakes in Kindergarten via RainbowsWithinReach

These beauties were on display on the classroom bulletin board in Texas. 
I had a chance to see them up close and personal earlier this month
during my author-illustrator school visit. 

Kindergarten Math Meets Art: Snowflake Symmetry via RainbowsWithinReach

Kindergarten Snowflake Symmetry (from RainbowsWithinReach)

Here's what the whole geometric snowflake collection looked like in the Kindergarten classroom!
An entire bulletin board of radial symmetry!!! 
FANTASTIC: each and every one. 

Winter Bulletin Board of Symmetric Snowflakes in Kindergarten via RainbowsWithinReach

While I'm searching through the memory card of that visit, 
I found some other goodies! 
I'll need to add these to my earlier Winter anchor chart RoundUP.

"The Perfect Snowman" Poem as Anchor Chart via RainbowsWithinReach


"My Snow Day" Anchor Chart via RainbowsWithinReach

The Snowman Song Anchor Chart Poem via RainbowsWithinReach

A Winter Day Poem on Anchor Chart via RainbowsWithinReach

Five Snowmen Poem as Anchor Chart via RainbowsWithinReach

Here's a little composite of all four of the Winter Poems! 

Four Winter Poems as Anchor Charts via RainbowsWithinReach


I'm guessing that you will also want to see these earlier Winter Anchor Charts.
In fact, I'll add these new ones to the ever growing collection.  

Winter Poem Rhyme Anchor Charts via RainbowsWithinReach

If you are REALLY into Anchor Charts, 
you're going to want to go back in time to this RoundUP of over 100 examples. 

Anchor Charts on Hangers! Organization and Collection of Anchor Charts: RoundUP at RainbowsWithinReach

Will you be a sweetheart and pin from my article? 
That's how people 'find' me! 
Thanks in advance. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...