Thursday, February 6, 2014

100 Days & Throwback Thursday FREEBIES!

FREEBIE THURSDAY: 100 Days Song in Mp3! FREE 2/6!

"100 Days" Family Homework Project via RainbowsWithinReach

Welcome! If you're here in 'real' time (on February 6th) I have a happy little surprise for you as a thanks for visiting my blog. I have been invited by two brilliant masterminds of the blogosphere to join them for their weekly 'Throwback Thursday' project. They GIVE a typically-paid-product to their regular readers for FREE as a gesture of goodwill, for a period of 24 hours. 

Kindergarten 100 Days Homework Project via RainbowsWithinReach

I'll introduce them in a minute, because I'm quite certain you'll want to conclude your reading here by hopping through to their blogs and scooping up their gifts of the week. When my buddies asked if I'd like to get involved I realized that I had a 'perfect' digital product for this exact time of year. My "100 Days" song! 

Kindergarten 100 Days Homework Project via RainbowsWithinReach

I'm a music-lady, morphed into an author-illustrator of picture books. I travel the country making school visits and speaking at conferences. This week I've done some of both! I just got to give the keynote for SDE's "Kindergarten/PreK Conference" in San Marcos, TX. From there I traveled on to New Braunfels and gave presentations to the Kinders, Firsties and Super Seconds. We sang together. We danced! We read. We laughed! I was there on their 99th day of school, only because they had just had a snow day the week earlier. 

Kindergarten 100 Days Homework Project via RainbowsWithinReach

These beautiful 'homework' displays for ALL things 100
 were on display in the hallways.
All in anticipation of THE 100th day! 

Kindergarten 100 Days Homework Project via RainbowsWithinReach

Kindergarten 100 Days Homework Project via RainbowsWithinReach

I thought you would enjoy seeing all of this creativity. 


Family Homework Projects for the 100 Day Party in Kindergarten via RainbowsWithinReach

So now that you've been inspired by all of these projects, let me share all the good news!







Just a reminder: I am SO grateful for every supportive piece of feedback entered at my TpT store. Would you please leave your feedback in 'real time' as you download it? Once it reverts to a paid product you won't be able to leave your comment. 


Not only will you get their free stuff, if you continue to follow their Thursday Throwback series, you might get to "meet" someone new and want to follow his or her store, too.  How great is that?!!! 


Here are the masterminds of this project. 

so pop over to their blogs next for additional goodies!


Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas


Teach123

I am hopeful that you'll be motivated to 'follow' my Teachers Pay Teachers store.

Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Homeschooler - TeachersPayTeachers.com

I have a TON of ideas and inspiration around here for the 100 Day celebration! 
Just click this LABEL to go see everything I have catalogued as such. 

Here's a RoundUP I just put together last week. 


Here's the LINK to last year's RoundUP! 
{or click the pictures} 

100 Day Celebration RoundUP of Inspiration via RainbowsWithinReach

and here's my PINTEREST Board for all things "100 DAYS"

Debbie Clement's Pinterest Board for "100 Days"

Are you following me on Instagram
Here's the image I shared over there this morning. 

Flash FREEBIE: "100 Days" Mp3 of Song by Debbie Clement





1 comment:

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...