Sunday, January 12, 2014

DIY Playdough Recipe! Festival!!!


THE SOFTEST PLAYDOUGH POSSIBLE 


I get invited to participate in the most amazing events. 
If you hang around here much at all, you've probably seen me in school settings. 
Most of my invitations are for school visits as author/illustrator.
These images are from last week's Family Festival created by Head Start to launch the New Year! 

Before everything got underway, there were centers to explore. 
Take a look at this UBBER PLAYdough! 



After the art centers were fully explored the "entertainment" got underway. 
There were dancers with amazing routines. 






And after the dancers............. it was MY TURN! 
We started with all things fun & guitar.



Then I got to share my picture books. 
Here we're comparing the fabric quilt that becomes my book's illustration. 
Yes. I design and sew 16 quilts to create a 32 page picture book. 
This one is, "You're Wonderful." 



  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...