Sunday, December 1, 2013

Ready to Shop? Teachers Pay Teachers Sale!




Can you believe that it's December already? 
How is that possible?

Since today is the first-of-the-month, I have my article posted over at our collaborative blog, "PreK+K Sharing." You'll have to hop over there, because I've rounded up oodles of inspiration in one place for the month of December! Craft projects and oodles of other ideas! 

Probably one of the most helpful links is to my RoundUP of Christmas/December themed bulletin boards. 

Christmas Bulletin Board RoundUP via RainbowsWithinReach


In the mean time. In real life. I'm headed to the airport! Time to zip up to Atlanta for SDE's conference for PreK + Kindergarten teachers. I get to give the keynote tomorrow morning. While I'm singing and smiling and jumping you can go shopping at Teachers Pay Teachers and get the best possible prices! I've set my entire store at 20% off, plus you'll save another 10% by using the code: "Cyber" at your check out! REMEMBER to use that extra code!!!




I'll be using several of my digital download songs in Atlanta tomorrow. 

Here's a couple of favorites: 

"You're Wonderful" Digital Download of Song of Self Esteem

Glad I'm at School: A Shared Reading Song for Literacy Cen

All Together Now: A Shared Reading/Transition Song for Pri

I have the most people registered for my workshop on BRAIN BREAKS! 

Brain Breaks: 3 Active Songs for Movement and Dance


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with all of your presenting! One day I am going to attend - and my hubby teaches K-7 music so I'll bring him along too! I found you through a post by my sweet friend Carolyn (Holding Hands and Sticking Together). Your page is an inspiration for remembering the joy in teaching - thank you!!
    : )
    Susanna
    Whimsy Workshop Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a dear wonder you are! Anyone friends with Carolyn is a friend of mine! You've got "good people" in that one, Susanna! Thanks for taking the time to 'greet' me here and I'll look forward to meeting face-to-face for RealZ!

      Debbie

      Delete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...