Thursday, September 12, 2013

Back to School Apples: Estimation & Charts


APPLES! APPLES!! APPLES!!!

My cycle of school visits has begun in earnest. I was able to visit two schools in Colorado in the last week and everywhere I looked there were apples! 

Apples in Estimation and Charts via RainbowsWithinReach


Charts and charts and more charts.







Here's the chart of everyone's favorite type of apple. 
More charting. 
Can graphing be far behind? 

Tally Chart for Apple Preferences: RainbowsWithinReach

Here's a bulletin board of first graders
back-to-school three-dimensional apple cards. 

Back-to-School 3D Apple Tree Bulletin Board: RainbowsWithinReach

It's just too wonderful to peek inside the apple cards 
and read their writing reflections.

"I'm glad I'm back in school because...... " (First grade responses at RainbowsWithinReach)

I have an earlier RoundUP of Trees in the Classroom. 
I'll have to add this one into the earlier RoundUP. 

Trees in the Classroom (RoundUP via RainbowsWIthinReach)

I had an earlier mini-RoundUP of all things Apple last year. 
There are some goodies you'll want to click back to see.
{click pic} 

Apple Projects for Back to School (PreK+K at RainbowsWithinReach)

I thought this handprint tree needed to be in this article, too! 

Painted Handprints become Apple Tree with Poem (at RainbowsWithinReach)

Here's a little gift for you! 
A FREEBIE Printable for the Fall Season. 
 You can print it for yourself. 
I've gotten it uploaded to our 
Early Education Emporium. 

***Yup. Made it on Picmonkey. 

FREEBIE Fall/Autumn Subway Art Bucket List Printable at RainbowsWithinReach


***I've done some shopping for you at Amazon. 
These book images are links to my 'affiliate-account.' 
By shopping/clicking from these images you support my retirement. 






Pinterest is still my number one source of readers. 
I'm so grateful to you for each of your pins. 

Thank you. Your pin means you're part of my marketing team. 



Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...