Saturday, November 24, 2012

"Glad I'm at School" Goes Digital

photo of: "Glad I'm at School" Goes Digital (Song by Debbie Clement)

BIG SATURDAY NIGHT FOR MOI!!!!

I've just gotten all of the files uploaded over at TeachersPayTeachers!
For my 'classic' original: "Glad I'm at School." 

Includes Mp3 version of the song. 
Lyrics in pdf format.
Power-point slides of the lyrics!!

photo of: Power Point Slide Examples for "Glad I'm at School" by Debbie Clement


Leave STELLAR feedback: pretty please. 
I'm just getting launched in digital download land.  
Thanks for following my little store -- then you'll know when I make my next song go digital! 

Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth - TeachersPayTeachers.com


Please tell a friend.


Here's the film footage of my presentation of this song, on Long Island
to a packed gymnasium of enthusiasm. 

Here's how a school district in Detroit used my song.
It's worth watching to see the baby feet dancing. 


-- Debbie -- 
Getting excited about the cyber-sale? 
My little store will be 20% off....
Plus use the code: CMT12 for a total of 28% off!!

photo of: Teachers Pay Teachers Cyber Monday/Tuesday SALE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...