Monday, August 20, 2012

Rainbow Tissue Paper Collaborative Art Project

photo of: Tissue Paper Collaborative Art Project via RainbowsWithinReach

Happy Day! 
Happy Monday!
Happy Dazzle. 
Happy Colors. 
Happy Creativity. 
Happy Enthusiasm. 
Happy Spectrum!

photo of: Early Childhood Collaborative Art Project with Tissue Paper via RainbowsWithinReach

photo of: Quotation on faith through challenges with rainbow art (via RainbowsWithinReach)

photo of: Rainbow Collaborative Collage: Color Recognition via RainbowsWithinReach

Thought you might appreciate a little reminder to start your new week. 


photo of: Rainbow to Launch 17th Year of RainbowsWithinReach


This is exactly what I want for the coming year: 

  1. Lots of children's artwork to admire and inspire.
  2. Plenty of color through out my day. 
  3. Invitations to new and exciting places to share my work. 
  4. A sense of appreciation for every rainbow blessing. 
  5. New projects reaching fruition and the wider world.  

-- Debbie -- 
Did you get entered to win a set of my 3 picture books? 
Only 13 registered as I type. 
Better go back and check out the details at the end of this l-o-n-g post. 
The odds are in your favor this month!

8 comments:

  1. Debbie your rainbows are beautiful and just make us happy! Thanks for sharing!

    ~Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what getting a comment means. I'm still in the position of counting each and every one. Thank you so much for your support and encouragement. It makes everything worthwhile to think I can add some happiness to our world.

      Debbie

      Delete
    2. I LOVE the rainbow concept and am really glad to be a part of this group!

      Delete
  2. Hi there, nice blog and writing as well. i have a business for establishing your own preschool, to know more, visit here: Franchise for Preschool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sam. I clicked through to your link and since it appears to be on the 'up and up' I've decided to leave it here for others to investigate as their interest dictates.

      Debbie

      Delete
    2. Sorry for the delay, Thanks Debbie

      Delete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...