Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fool's: Laughter + Novelty!!

How was your April Fool's Day. Full of laughter?
I HOPE SO!!!!!
Since this is the 'first' of the month -- I have my article posted over at our collaborative blog, PreK+K Sharing.

Today I have written at length on the value of laughter and its many benefits.

Take a few minutes to conclude your weekend by reading those thoughts. (Click here.)

I hope that it recharges your battery for the downhill race to the end of the school year. I added lots of ideas and suggestions for creating 'fun' and cultivating a culture of laughter in the process. Some great images!!

There have been some amazing articles over the last several weeks at PreK+K . Here are the direct links to a cross section:

Dr. Danny Brassell's article on supporting boys in their reading.

Dr. Ellaine Miller's article on intentional teaching.

Laura Lohman's article on creating an amazing collaborative mural has raced to the #2 spot of all time favorites in number of readers. Click here for that one.


Krissy Miner's article on Kindergarten "red-shirting" has also had quite a massive readership and a range of comments in response to her thoughts. Click here for that topic.

It has been such a delight to see our collaborative efforts continue to grow and thrive! This is your personal invite to hop over and see what's happening around the world.
     
                                                        -- Debbie --

PreK + K Sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...