Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Happy Birthday, Show-n-Tell Linky!!!


Family Concert Kick-off: Wright State University. Oct 2011.

 TODAY'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Let's have a party!!! A linkie party!!!!!

This has been an amazing year! Light the candles!!

 Milan, Italy -- Conclusion of my European tour of US Army bases this spring.
It's been a party, literally around the world this year!!!!

Leading my songs in Reggio Emilia, Italy.
The party continued at Redleaf Press, with the release of our new collaborative project, "One, Two, What Can I Do?" Three hundred pages of dance and movement ideas written by Connie Dow, based on two albums of my original music -- including TONS of never released instrumentals.

One, Two, What Can I Do?
Those are my CDs pictured on the cover!!!
Speaking of collaborations!!! Speaking of gifts!!!
I was gifted with the brilliant idea to launch a collaborative blog. (Thank you Charity at The Organized Teachers Blog for the biggest gift of the year!) Have you seen the amazing collection of authors over at PreK + K Sharing?

PreK + K Sharing


The other stupendous, amazing, HU-MONGO news of the year was my winning of the National INDIE Award of Excellence for my newest picture book..... five years worth of work on my quilt illustrations for "Red, White and Blue"  recognized as a WINNER

 

ANOTHER HUGE GIFT TO ME?
The Visual Learner???

The Creation of Pinterest!!!!!!!

I claim Pinterest as my personal present!!
Luv me some 10,000 pins!!!!

Those are a few of the highlights of my professional year. What I've learned about blogging in the last several months could fill a book. I've reached out. I've joined support groups. I've listened. I've learned. I've worked hard to be a greater resource. The most fun + learning I've had is hopping from blog to blog in the infamous linkie party format.

I invite you to join my personal celebration.....introduce yourself to my growing readership! Show off what's happening at your blog, in your classroom, in your living room -- at your program. Share a success. Showcase a previous post that deserves some further readership. Have a party-post we can join? We'll put on party hats and hop right over.

If you decide to link up, please be so kind to include a link back here to party central.

                                             Click here for links to my European adventure.
                                             Click here for links to my REGGIO tours.
                                             Click here for links to my interview with Connie on dance & movement.
                                             Click here to read about my newest picture book!!!
                                             Click here for my Pinterest account!!!!

******As my present to you?? Just a reminder that the eternal promo-code at my website is always "GREAT" which stands for 'grass roots efforts are terrific.' Whenever you use the promo-code your entire order of my products: CDs, picture books + DVD will be discounted by 10% -- tell your friends!!!!

******As your present to me? Please 'follow' my blog thru FB's Networked blogs or Google Friend Connect. Both grids with easy instructions are in the upper left sidebar!

I've added this post to a linkie over at Educator's Spin On It.
This Linkie is part of the ULTIMATE Link-of-all-linkies!!!! Hosted by our friends at Teaching Blog Addict!



TBA's Ultimate Linky Party

10 comments:

  1. A very, very happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday! i LOVE that you shout your birthday to the world...i come from a family that shouts our birthdays, too, and my husband doesn't. it's a total bummer because i'm pretty much in a tutu and boa on my birthday dancing in the streets wondering why there isn't a celebration in my honor and my husband just thinks i'm weird. is there such thing as a birthday grinch?!

    hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your birthday was fabulous, Debbie! I'm so happy you gifted us all with your idea to start PreK + K Sharing! And thanks for the fun linky! Deb @ LivingMontessoriNow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

    Thanks team for all of the sweet birthday wishes! It was indeed a gloriously delightful day. I think this was my first ever Florida birthday -- complete with sunshine & smiles.

    I'm so grateful for everyone's linking up and reading along! What great ideas.

    Thanks so much for your kind support!!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know how to live, online and off! Happy birthday, Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog. I LOVE yours. It's so happy:) I'll try and link up later (after work). In the meantime, Happy Birthday!!

    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to you - Happy B'day to you Happy Birthday Dear, I Hope Your Birthday is FANTABULOUS! HAVE MANY, MANY MORE. GOD BLESS

    Thanks:
    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww, I missed it! Well, hope you had a great birthday...here are my birthday ideas anyway

    Carrie
    The First Grade Derby

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...