Saturday, November 19, 2011

TURKEY TIME!!



TURKEY TIME!!! IT'S TURKEY TIME!!!!!
These are happy images from my author visit earlier this week. I have oodles more to share tomorrow -- of other turkey artistic styles -- just in case you're searching for one more inspiration.

This particular set of gobblers  Fine Art Turkeys was created lovingly by the kindergarten kiddos. Paper plate base for the body. Paint daubers for those awesome circles of color -- need I tell you that's MY favorite part of the process? Must be an over-sized die cutter to create all those happy feathers. Long thin strips for legs, accordion folded. Voila: Treasure. Heirloom. Keep-sake. Happy grand-parents!!

Had you guessed? The answer is yes! I purchased a premium membership at 'Picnik' so I can now adorn my photos and photo-collages with happier frames and clip art. Watch out Pinterest! 

All in the interest of building a better blog!

****I've just added this post to a blog linkie over at Mrs. Ayala's Kingergarten blog. Go check out the other ideas by clicking here!!

2 comments:

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...