Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Emotional Well Being in PreK




How cool is this simple idea?

Doesn't matter if your kids are in PreSchool or Graduate School.

First we need to identify how we're feeling.
Then we put a label to it.

How does our body feel?
What does our face look like??

You get the idea.

Knowing how you're feeling is the first step toward changing how you're feeling.

Just saying.......
--------------------------------------------------------
This on the bulletin boards at one of my favorite places to visit wearing my music-lady hat.
--------------------------------------------
Have I mentioned recently how much I LUV Pinterest??

I am just about ready to surpass having more Pin-friends than blog followers.
I've been on Pinterest for 3 months.
I've had a blog for 3 years.
You do the math.

LUV me some Pinterest!!!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...