Monday, September 26, 2011

MusicMovementMotivation#2

This is all of us back together again (early childhood folks & children's librarians) after the brunch break.....I LUV having a 150 minute keynote slot!!!! Here we have lots of air guitarists showing their air riffs for my AC/DC-esque Dinosaur romp, which is a rap-style, no tune to follow, keep the beat extravaganza. I picked up the dinosaur hat the evening before at the Dollar Tree on the way to dinner. (Must stop at every Dollar Tree available -- amazing possibilities abound! Never know what you'll uncover.)

This is the group time "Higgeldy Biggeldy" multi-cultural dance number (if you stretch that concept just a bit.) Every fun phrase was one I heard while on my 'first' European tour years back with my dear friend Renee. We made presentations at our Air Force base in England on that trip, but went on to spend two weeks romping about France and Scotland while we were at it!

This is from the rousing conclusion of my contribution to the day. These are the children's librarians, or many of them -- those who were seated toward the front of the auditorium & could join me quickly. We are performing, "Going to the Library" in sign language..... with gusto.

That's one great big: "Oh, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!" for the final verse of, "librarians find the answer speedy as can be. I like going to the library............ oh, yeah!"

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. I do this all the time & I guess it's not surprising considering my blog, but I wanted to share an observation. looking through all those photos I failed to notice a single guy in them. Was there any there with you? I would definitely get up & jive with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings, Assignment Help! Glad that you found my little corner of the rainbow. Hope that you return and find resources.

    Greg. There were two men in the audience out of not quite 200. So I guess that's literally about a 1% males-in-the-audience ratio. I'll go see if I can find pictures that feature either of them and if so, add a couple more pics to the post. You would definitely be in the minority at most conferences where I present. Your contribution is HUGE&DEEP!!!!! Thanks for popping through!

    --Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting post , I would like to hear more in this space. please keep posting.

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...