Sunday, July 17, 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean







You know you're a rock-star in the kindergarten world, when the mother-of-the-K-teacher asks you to pose with the class mascot while the teacher is in session!! Here I am with Captain Long Ears, who travels about and then shows the children just where he's traveled and who he's met. By Wednesday of "I Teach K" Crystal Springs has run out of my book "You're Wonderful" so we are posing the pictures with the single copy I brought from home, but Captain Long Ears will still be affixed inside the front cover forever, as I am mailing their copy to Tennessee. The second picture are three of my Puerto Rico friends, so that's how we get Pirates of the Caribbean. Johnny Depp would be proud, I'm sure!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...