Saturday, July 16, 2011

Feeling the LOVE!!










I know how much it means to me to get to meet someone from my list of people who have made-a-difference to me. It just boggles my mind a bit to realize that I am one who could be on another's "list."

***This is the first time I have worn my newest 'back-to-school' ensemble, that is still very much under construction. This peach skirt was a recent purchase at my fave discount house, Marshalls. As soon as I saw it on the hanger I knew that I'd be getting some paint and adorning it's panels.... quilting-in-paint, if you will. I have the front 6 panels painted so far and will continue around the sides as time unfolds. The hour before departing for the airport I was sewing huge dimensional rick-rack onto the bottom of the vest. We even stopped in Green Bay at JoAnn Fabrics for some additional paint selections. Wait till you see my ensemble next time!!! I hope to have it 'all-done' for my big keynote in Tennessee next month!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...