Sunday, May 8, 2011

Pisa and Some Cheese!




















































It really does lean. There's no mistaking that concept. Wow! I spent all morning looking from different angles and different vantage points, but I kid you not: it leans! What fun to attempt to find the 'right' angle to hold the tower up. We did all of the tourist-like antics and had a lovely blue sky time of it. The architecture is amazing throughout the square. Now that the classrooms and the concerts and the staff trainings are complete we have nearly an entire week to be tourists and to soak up all things Italy. Is there a more iconic spot to begin that Pisa?? I think not. Let the postcards begin!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...