Monday, May 9, 2011

Florence Continued





























Having just a day and a city like Florence...... where do you begin? By walking & walking & walking some more!!!! Every corner held a new vista. Just keep walking & look for lions and statues and towers: OH MY!!


BTW: My whole agony over the posting of pictures from Picassa to my blog has miarculously been 'solved.' It apparently did indeed come down to my exceeding my Picassa storage max according to Google. I maxed out a couple of weeks before my renewal of an entire $5.00 for my yearly storage of excessive images. Anyhow, I'm glad that seems to be straightened out for now. Remind me next March when this happens again. Perhaps I can implore the Google guru's to accept my $5.00 a month early??


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...