Sunday, April 10, 2011

Yet More Fun!!!

















It's the second day of my time in Springfield, as captured in these pictures...... the day after! The line was a little bit too long for some of the participants -- so they came by the ZB booth to chat when there was more space & time. I sold out of all of the books, so these that we are holding are my 'demo' copies. Selling out is a lovely problem to have. We have done some problem solving & have come up with the concept of shipping inventory from the warehouse once the supply on hand is depleted.


You just never know who you are going to meet when flying into a conference. The little leg between the Chicago airport and Springfield, was a mere hop. My seat mate was arriving to present a workshop as well. The big news? Wendy was flying into Springfield for her first trip to the United States!! She was flying in from a 35 hour adventure from SOUTH AFRICA!!! Her presentation was after my flight to return me to Florida, so I didn't get to hear her presentation on motivating mid-level readers. You should have heard us squeeling in the exhibit hall when we 'discovered' each other again. The whole ZB team was on hand to greet her and welcome her to our side of the world.


I told Wendy of my having secured a new passport for the European adventure & she assures me that I'm welcome to bring my 'show' to South Africa just as soon as we can get such a journey organized. She assures me that my "Tall Giraffe" would be in good company in her homeland. Imagine that!!! Zurich to Africa......... is there a little dittie in there? Z to A!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Debbie, enjoying following your great adventure. Miss you at line dancing! Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karla. Believe me, I miss the line dancing & all of you!!! The adventure was beyond amazing. The thrill of a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...