Sunday, April 10, 2011

THAT'S A SIGNING LINE!!!






My presentation is complete. I make my way back to the ZB booth and lookie-there!!! There's a line of people awaiting my return. A real, live, line of people awaiting my arrival to sign my materials. Thank goodness for the support, knowledge and skill of my ZB friends to help with the process. I really felt like a diva. Sitting in a chair, no less! Wow. Someone bring me peanut M&Ms..... only the cripiest of yellow M's are welcome. How truly fantastic is this? Do what you love and the rewards will follow. I am the poster child for this concept. I am the very best, in fact the only Debbie Clement, author/illustrator/music-lady/speaker/story-tellin' Debbie Clement.

Thanks to Zaner-Bloser for encouraging me in such thrilling adventures & for holding my hand when the women are eager to purchase materials for their classrooms & programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...