Friday, April 22, 2011

Families of Clements!







Walking out of the auditorium, a very enthusiastic young man came charging up to tell me that his family was full of Clements as well. We share the same name -- or nearly so, as it turns out. They are the plural form & as ya'all know, there's only one of me! Anyhow, it was delightful that he was so excited! Then as we were walking to our car, his mama and brother were gathering, so we posed a whole lotta Clements on a sunny afternoon.




P.S. Did you know that growing wild in all of the yards at this time of year, Europe's lawns are filled with itty-bitty, teeny-tiny daisies? This was such a happy discovery. They are quite a bit smaller than pennies, more like the head of a thumb tack. I posed a very small dandelion amidst the wee-daisies, so you'd have some idea of scale. We first spotted them in Germany, but have since seen them here in Italy as well. (Look over young Mr. Clement's shoulder to see the white dots in the yard: munchkin daisies!!) Made me feel so welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...