Saturday, March 12, 2011

We're Singin' We're Dancin'




"Oh yeah.........." I'm really big on the big ending. Always have been. I love having the kids anticipating what's gonna happen. Looking forward. Predicting. Sometimes you can actually see the gears turning in their heads: calculating, extrapolating, launching a hypothesis and then they're watching for evidence to support their theory.

Ta Dahhhhhhhhhhhhhh......................

My favorite part is all of the squealing and shrieking, "I KNEW that was gonna happen! I just knew it! I knew it!" As Dr. Pam Schiller would say, "Trust is job one." Our first job is to build a sense of trust with children. Give them activities that they are familiar with, activities that they can anticipate the outcome...... and then stretch those boundaries. Kiss your brain!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...