Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Suess-a-ble Sweeties!





So right now, I'm in our car, as a passenger, being driven to Titusville in FL..... with my laptop connected thru Allen's Droid/router phone connected to the cyber fairies. I'm catching up on blogging about my trip across the mid-west, concluding outside Pittsburgh. In the real world I have already returned to Ohio to play with the wonder-peeps grandchildren and then flown back to FL, driven down to Ft. Pierce (hours further south), gone back to Ocala, given a night-with the author, danced a tad in aerobics line dancing, played some trivia games, then flown again -- on my own this time to Springfield IL & back. Time warps.

All the while I am reliving my time at this elementary, I am simultaneously sending emails to Germany, Italy, Louisville, Indianapolis and Columbus. Getting handouts where they need to be. Confirming travel details. Confirming conference presentations. I woke up knowing that I never got a couple of Louisiana pictures up on here -- from ages ago -- way back in Janurary! What's up with that? Time warps. Oh, and this morning I sent specifics to Tennessee where I've just been selected to give the bookend keynotes at a 'back-to-school' event in August. Time warps.

The great delight about being a consultant is that you are always looking at the rear view mirror & the long range mirror at about the same time. The trick is to remember which is which! All the while appreciating the current moment and it's delight.

That last picture is just a slice of the nearly 400 K thru 2nd ++ look like in a gym. They had a magnificent sound system AND a terrific set up for power point. Ya just gotta love ya a gooey time warp.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...