Sunday, March 20, 2011

Fond Farewell







Do people realize that when they invite me to "come & play" that they are literally changing my life? Over the years I have indeed had participants of one event or another come up and tell me that something I have said, or done, or shared -- has changed their life. I always well up inside when that happens..... but do instigators of fun realize that it changes me to come to their site?

The first picture above is the hard working committee who made all of this happpppppiness unfold. The grant writing. The securing of places. The gathering of volunteers. The involving of other agencies. The buying of cookies & punch and NAPKINS. These brilliant folks are responsible for bringing fun into the lives of all our participants: parents, college students, high school students, children -- the whole entire gamut of the community joined together for fun & education.

For all the pictures that were taken, that first one is the only one that has Lisa Robson with me. Those of you who don't know her, she's the one peeking out from behind me, with one eye showing. That's so typical of Lisa, being behind me 100% of the way, doing all the work and receiving none of the spotlight. I can't believe that I didn't think to pose the two of us together. I guess that means I need to be invited back again! I'm willing!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...