Saturday, March 19, 2011

Fantastic Faces of Fun






Look at these expressions. Look at these emotions. Look at this enthusiasm. Look at these responses. Look at unbridled enthusiasm. Look at the excitement. Look at the energy.

This is what I adore about working with children. They don't hold back. They don't edit their response. It's all right there. Immediately obvious. Completely present. It's a thrill to watch. It's a delight to elicit. It's a tonic to participate & lead all of that energy. I store it up when ever possible. These pictures are great prompts and reminders.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...