Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Vermont Visitors!!!



How often have you had someone ring the doorbell and brandish a bottle of sparkling champagne? How often have you been sitting on your recliner in Florida and learned that your buddy from Vermont is a mere 83 minutes down the road? Sounds like a road trip to me!!!

Thank goodness I've learned to periodically look at my phone for missed calls, because yesterday around dinner time I noticed a missed text from my snowy SUE, Vermont Vixen, popular poet and First grade Fascinator!!!! Who knew that Ocala was in the vicinity of her dear parents winter get-a-way???

Carol and Bill provided the magic carpet ride and 83 minutes later I was jumping up & down in the driveway!!!!! No slumber party this time. We barely got to chatter for 113 minutes before pooooooooof they were gone. I saved the cork to remind me that the Magic Milk Crate is full of sparkle & shine, surprises & sweetness, sillykins & smiles.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...