Thursday, December 23, 2010

Back to Bloggin': NYC





The last couple-a weeks have truly been a blurr, even by my standards. As I type, with laptop in the car (yes, I promise I AM the passenger) we are departing Ohio for the last time as residents..... officially beginning our status as FL residents -- for at least the snowbird season, whatever that means. We are at this minute treking south thru the Carolinas on route to a family Christmas celebration in Augusta, GA. A four generation Christmas.

Yet when I left off here, in blogland, I was just showing you around in a fully decked out Little Italy. So rewind the sands of time and let's get back there. The Big Apple. Beginning of Dec. Welcome to the 14th St. Y -- where I am being hosted by Columbus transplant Nili Talis of former Bexley JCC staff status. Nili has long been a supporter & encourager, saying repeatedly that it was time to get me into the big city...... so she talked up my unique skill set and here are a few of the faces from our morning together.

That first picture is the two of us, captured on Nili's phone and sent out to our mutual world of FB friends -- to announce my real-life visit was about to unfurl. I'm not sure who was the most excited? Nili or moi?? It is such a thrill to go half way across the country and encounter dear people from a former chapter of my life & see where they engaged in now. Pinching myself.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...