Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Swing & Sway




Time for my workshop to get underway. Teachers have crossed the campus to come find me in the Christopher Center. I've been assigned to the large muscle room. It feels just like home. For a second I think that I'm at Children's Hospital. LOL. My boom box is on the bridge rocker's edge -- just like when I'm there with my whittle wonders. We are singing "All Together Now" and everyone's crossing the midline. Then, despite the heat and the humidity of the day, all of my participants are more than willing to jump & freeze into their funniest faces. All in an afternoon's antics.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...