Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Work-in-Progress




Allow me to introduce, James Richards from Georgia as he gets underway, thru the beginning of getting his canvas primed and then as the subject comes together. Seriously an amazing brilliant capturing of this evening's early cloud formations. The manner in which he has portrayed the play of light is especially true to this evening's sky. I vote this work as the 'truest' painting of this evening's sky light show. Bravo!!

Reading the catalogue of this week's events and the artist's descriptions of their work James writes, "I'm humbled daily by the opportunity and challenges of painting as a profession. Whether in the studio or in the field, my goal is to relate to the viewer the glory I see in God's creation."

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...