Friday, July 16, 2010

Wondermous Wednesday!!




Wow. This was the culmination of the whole week for me. That's Dr. Thomas Moore up there to lead off these pictures. He was the keynote to launch the day today. He told me that he considers himself to be a professional "hugger" and can tell much about a person from the hugs that they share. He evaluates me as being 'filled with power.' I like that. I'm gonna hang on to that: filled with power, as evaluated by an official doctor! One of the best parts of my *work* is that I get to meet and come to know these other phenomenal people -- up close & personal. I've had a fix from both Lisa Ooey-Gooey and Dr. Moore, in the last couple of weeks: wowowie kazowie!!

Then we've got Sharon from the state of Washington and Maureen from Alaska. It seems to me that there were quite a few from the great NW corner of our country..... an entire geographic quadrant that I've never visited personally or professionally. Time to work on that!

The last picture says a lot. That is the five of us ZBees back for our final hugs at the Venetian. We were lining up asking a passer-by to snap our picture. He spoke no English and was intimidated by my camera. One of the bellman welcoming the newbies suggested we move over here. He just kept telling us that we would be glad that we did. He knew what he was talking about!! What a great kindness to have someone behind the scenes, that knows the best vantage point, snapping the picture.

Many, many thanks to all of my ZB friends for making this week a possibility. Your diva awaits further adventures!!

Just in case you missed it, we've gotten the video uploaded to YouTube, just click and smile.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...