Thursday, May 27, 2010

Winding Up: Teenies



Here's the last visit of this year --
to my very first on-going site.
Children's Hospital Childcare.
How many years has it been?
I think, it's been 14 years.
How is that possible? One month at a time.
I've gone every month.
Have watched the wee ones turn into big siblings.
That's a lot of growing up together.
Each visit starts with a short little hop with the teeniest.
By the end of the year, they are strumming my guitar.
Eager & excited!!
Same director.
Same assistant.
Same music lady.
Some things just never change.
Oh happy day!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...