Saturday, May 15, 2010

Thunder Alley




When you're walking the Komen in Columbus, you know that you're nearing the finish line when you start to hear the roar of "Thunder Alley." It's always my favorite portion of the entire morning. I don't think that it's my imagination, but it seems like this year the number of motorcycles lining the sidewalks had swelled significantly from previous years. I'll keep my ears open for an official total report. The bikers rev their bikes and take turns shaking hands with the survivors. It gets me every time. This year they were lining both sides of the street -- on both sidewalks. There were motorcycles everywhere!! THUNDER ALLEY indeed. (****Joyce I missed you this year. I know you were at Family Fun Day. We must coordinate calendars further ahead next year.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...