Monday, May 24, 2010

Shake Those Shakers




I love the month of May. It's the culmination of all the school year's work. The day by day progress is sometimes imperceptible. Yet here we are -- having arrived safely at the finish line of May. Each of those daily increments have stacked into weeks and accumulated into months of effort. Remind me next fall how much I love the month of May. May is a celebration. May is joyous. May is progress. In May, a whole class of two year olds can move as a unit, following directions. The trust has been established. The routines have been established. The enthusiasm and excitement are running on high. Let's hear it for the month of May!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...