Monday, May 10, 2010

Last Class of the Day




Whew. I realized that four straight hours of being "on-stage" is still taxing to my recovering body. Thank goodness that A.) I've been in this school scads of times in the past, B.) These teachers are so amazingly supportive, and C.) these were the best classes ever!!! Seeing these pictures even several days later makes me realize again, just how much fun we had together. I still have two more GCAC AIS (Greater Columbus Arts Council's Artist in the Schools) days left to close out the year. Those visits are also to familiar buildings with familar and wonderful teachers. They will have to be pretty awesome to compete with this day..... but then, I only get invited to THE most amazing places, to work with the most amazing teachers & the most amazing students!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...