Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Few of my Sistahs









Here's this year's t-shirt. Once I got started on writing the names, I just kept going -- and going -- and going. The design of this year's shirt left some pretty high priced real estate available on the back. Trust me, I did not in any way make a planned or exhaustive list of people to include. These are just a few of the names on the threads that I frequent at BCO and a few names of my dear survivor friends IRL (in real life) are sprinkled in the list as well. If anyone reads this and would still like to have their name added, or that of a family member, please just let me know, as there is additional room available and my Sharpie still has ink and I'm sure to have left out many. These are all women that I "talk" to via our web-based support group, or who have left me a private message there recently. Prayers to one & all. Thank goodness we have such a support system available to us. Thank you supporters of BCO.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...