Thursday, December 17, 2009

We're Singing......




....... We're Reading!!! I love when we get to have enough time together to do it all: sing, dance, read, sign..... This is the morning crew and we had so much fun! I hope that these pictures convey just a bit of the fun that we shared. More to come............ this is just the beginning.

***Today was the premiere of my new birthday tights! Those green and black stripes were hand selected on Zac & Noelle's west coast adventure. Noelle said it was a whole store largely devoted to happy legwear of all sorts & descriptions on a hill in San Fransisco. My birthday week continues to unfold: giggle, giggle, giggle.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Wow - they do look like they are having a blast!! I want to come there too!

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...