Saturday, December 12, 2009

Wedding Flashbacks





It's been just over two months since my last post about the wedding...... have you been pacing the floor? I think I've shown a great deal of restraint. I'm sitting here by the twinkling light of our Christmas tree, reading Facebook birthday greetings and reflecting on what an amazing year it's been. Somehow that landed me right back in Annapolis in the midst of a fairy tale. I realized that Picasa still had images to share.

We had such fun pulling the details together. I thought you'd like to have a couple close-ups to reminisce and appreciate along with me. The cake was amazing, the flowers gorgous and the birdcage veil the crowning touch.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Debbie,
    My daughter got married last October and I too had to show amazing restraint. It is so hard to let go but just as hard to know when it is okay to call and when to give some space. I wanted to call all the time just because I missed her and wanted to know how things were going. You can see some of the pictures here when you have the chance. http://turtlepondphotography.com/slideshows/albums/karena_jordan/

    or here..

    http://turtlepondphotography.com/slideshows/weddings/karena_jordan/


    Congrats on becoming a new mother-in-law!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Double WOW!! Those slide shows are amazing. Simply amazing.

    Are you telling me that your daughter was married in this past October, TOO???

    This is just amazing -- our lives are like on parallel tracks, for real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No - she was married last October but I agree, we are very much on parallel tracks. Pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...