Thursday, November 12, 2009

Giraffe Makes Me Laugh!




Out of the living room and into the classroom!! My new picture book makes it's premiere appearance at Children's Hospital Childcare with the mature preschoolers. Caught in the act of singing and signing along to my song. Makes me laugh!! Indeed! Neck so long, legs so strong! Do you love that strength?? It's a whole new era. It's been a long time coming, but the day has arrived!! What an appropriate place to premiere. Among friends.

The shipment of all of the boxes of books has arrived. The shipment of CD singles has arrived. The CDs have been inserted into the books. It's real. They're ready in time for NAEYC. Who'd a thunk it six weeks ago?? Having goals. Crazy, outrageous goals. It's what moves me forward. Tip toeing and then leaping along. When you look back there's progress..... even tho it may be 'invisible' at times. PROGRESS!! Forward movement. Progress. This is what progress looks like. It's pages that can be turned. It's enthusiasm that can be captured. It's progress. It's an especially sweet taste. Progress.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...