Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cleveland Diocese Inservice




Do you know who has the largest school district in the entire state of Ohio?? Not Columbus, or Cincinnati not even Cleveland. I've just learned the answer. The Cleveland Catholic Diocese is the largest. They have over 120 elementary schools in their district!! Wow. That's a lot. I also learned that they are the largest Catholic school system in the entire country. Double WOW-WOW.

I had the great good fortune of being invited by Joan Marttala, the northern OH Zaner-Bloser sales rep to present a full day of fun & games and all sorts of brain research on singing & moving to the PreK & K teachers of the district. It was a gloriously beautiful day & we were able to enjoy a delightful picnic out on the back deck, appreciating the incredible fall colors.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...