Sunday, October 11, 2009

Back to Wedding Memories










It's Sunday, all over again. This time last week we were en route to the gazebo. The sun was shining. The flowers had been delivered & everyone's hair was looking good. The harpist was busy setting up. Just a week ago? Seriously?? Seems like a long time back -- like ages and ages ago so distant these sweet memories, but when looking at the pictures and submerging myself in the sea of memories. it seems like just a blink of the eye. Time has a way of confounding me??? Allen walked her over the footbridge, bringing her toward us. Zac walked her away, back over that very same bridge, but my goodness what had transpired in between! They're married! A whole new era begins. The world is made new again.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...