Friday, October 23, 2009

All In a Day's Work




With the approach of the season-of-costumes & make-believe at hand, one of my dear friends pointed out that I get to "dress up" all year round..... an accurate observation. I thought you might get a kick out of 'seeing' my several transformations in one 30 minute class session. Yes. You might ask yourself who gets to have the most fun: me or the children? The jury's still out on that one. Stay tuned for future evidence in this ongoing discussion. In the mean time, let's have some more fun!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...