Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Pot of Gold......



......at the end of the rainbow! There are so many things to be excited about with getting the new school year underway in earnest. Of course I'm excited to see the children -- and the teachers. Of course I love the singing & the dancing. Of course it's fun to see how my pips have grown over the summer. Right near the top of my list of "favorites" is the opportunity to see the children's artwork. A couple of weeks into the new year, the bulletin boards are already singing with color. I just couldn't walk past these two dazzling rainbows. Memorable. Well done, junior masters. Renoir, Degas, or maybe Georgia O'Keefe in the making?

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...