Friday, September 11, 2009

Martian Landscape??




Wow? What is that? Or more accurately, what are those? How far into the woods did I have to hike to take these pictures, you're wondering? Actually these unique beauties were growing right along side the road. I guess this is what emerges after 13 days of picture postcard, amazingly beautiful weather. When we went back at the end of the day the whole colony had disappeared, just as abruptly as they had arrived. They were here just long enough to enjoy perfect day #13.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I love these shots. What kind of camera are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a 'novice' when it comes to taking pictures.... but I have a new camera that is a big help. It's a Canon SX 110. It's small enough to fit into my purse, but big enough to 'hang onto'. I will warn you, it doesn't have a view finder and I had to adapt to that. That is the only drawback I can find with it.

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...