Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Great Higgeldy of '09




Here we have captured pictures of my great Scottish circle dance, "Higgeldy Biggeldy." Since everyone was seated at round tables, we had each table's participants circle-round their own spot, which worked out perfectly. Such fun. Patterns, sequencing, crossing the mid-line with our feet, all of that good active-learning material within the context of a group gross motor dancing game. Later on in the afternoon we got to 'freeze frozen' in our animated aliteration action. That's Carla, owner of my orginal cassette, doing her best Bulwinkle the Moose freeze. Rumor has it that I may get an invitation up to that portion of the state -- later this year. Now that would be fun!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...