Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sailing Off into the Sunset




And so our sailors, literally sail off into the sunset..... packing up their sails until there's another picturesque sundown. See ya'all again tomorrow? These were some mighty special clouds adding interest to the process. Just pinching myself.

P.S. Yesterday, I was able to figure out how to add my blog to the Facebook world of NetworkedBlogs..... so I warmly welcome anyone reading along for the first time. It's such an honor to share this incredible place with you. I took these pictures last night, at the marina at the end of our block -- in Sister Bay, Wisconsin, a lovely peninsula of land bordered by the bay of Green Bay to our west and six miles across to Lake Michigan to our east, lovingly known to all as Door County.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...