Friday, July 24, 2009

Cycling Coach




YE GADS. Cyber-computer issues. Fourth time to attempt to post this critical entry. That only adds to the fact that I'm way behind in synchronizing our idyllic life with my blog.... I'm way behind, cuz we just keep packing so much into every day. So this is actually catching you up with earlier in the week. Monday to be exact. Allen took a day off of golf and volunteered to be my personal cycling coach. The question: "Could we find a route to Little Sister Bay that I could accomplish?" Off we went past the bison and then onto Q, nearly all the way into Ephraim. Hang a right at Townline Road, a quick hop on Route 42 and ride like the wind down the hill into the bay. After watching the boat sail past and building with my favorite rocks, it was time to trudge UP the hill, we'd just sailed down. We then decided we still needed our muffins over in Rowley's so across the peninsula we pedaled. The last pic is atop the highest crest on ZZ. All-in-all, just over 25 miles. I'm poised at 495 miles for the summer..... I was so tempted to go back out, but once I sat down I lost the steam necessary to pedal past the milestone.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...