Tuesday, May 26, 2009

St. Paul: Artist in Schools





The end of the school year is drawing near..... it's time for my annual end-of-the-year visit to my kindergartners @ St. Paul School. I always look forward to this day!! The students are so eager, always excited, completely eager -- totally respectful. Well, those are the attributes of many of the kindergartners that I see, but these classes are just superlative in every way. Maybe it's the teachers that I'm especially fond of visiting?? Here we are getting warmed up & this group is on a Lion Prowl.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...